Modern slavery first responders
This free course is designed for Derbyshire County Council staff within Children's Services and Adult Social Care and Health departments, who need to respond to cases of modern slavery as part of their roles.
This course will help you:
- Identify victims of modern slavery
- Explain to potential victims what is happening to them and what support is available via the National Referral Mechanism (NRM)
- Refer potential victims into the NRM
- Understand procedures in Derby and Derbyshire
Before you complete this course, you should have completed either Modern Slavery: An introduction eLearning or a Modern Slavery Awareness webinar (or classroom based training) within the last 2 years.
This course consists of 2 stages:
- Completing the Home Office First Responders eLearning
- Reading the Derby and Derbyshire Modern Slavery Guidance
Accessing modern slavery first responders
This course is only available for Derbyshire County Council staff within Children's Services and Adult Social Care and Health departments and is available via Derbyshire Learning Online.
Login to the modern slavery first responders course page
As a Derbyshire County Council employee you should already have a Derbyshire Learning Online account. Login with your SAP payroll number or email address as your username and your saved password.
If you have any difficulties accessing the training please email: firstname.lastname@example.org