Skip to content

Criminal damage to property

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

If damage is being caused now, contact Derbyshire police tel: 999.

Otherwise contact Derbyshire police:

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously tel: 0800 555 111.