Skip to content

Reporting anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour that is serious and can't be resolved through discussing the issues with the person(s) responsible can be reported.

Anti-social behaviour covers a wide range of problems and because of this, the agency that you should speak to varies.  Please use the links on this page to find out more information on who to report issues to.

It's important that you gather information on the extent of your issues and evidence to support your complaint, so it is recommended that you complete a diary sheet before registering your complaint.

Animal related


Drug or alcohol misuse


Neighbour nuisance


Rowdy nuisance behaviour

Street scene

Vehicle nuisance