Malicious letters or telephone calls

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

Report malicious letters and telephone calls to Derbyshire police tel: 101.  

If you're concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously tel: 0800 555 111.  

For nuisance telephone calls, contact your telephone service provider.

Report abusive social media messages to the site provider.