Skip to content

Groups of people hanging around

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

All areas

Report groups of people hanging around in your community to Derbyshire police:

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously or tel: 0800 555 111.

Additional information for South Derbyshire

If it is an ongoing problem, report the anti-social behaviour to the Safer South Derbyshire Partnership or tel: 01283 595795.