Skip to content

Underage drinking

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

All areas

Report underage drinking to Derbyshire police:

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously tel: 0800 555 111.

Reporting a shop selling alcohol to children