Misuse of fireworks

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

Report misuse of fireworks to Derbyshire police tel: 101. Alternatively, you can use the national online reporting system.

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously tel: 0800 555 111.