Youth nuisance

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

All areas

If the incidents are happening now, contact Derbyshire police tel: 999. Otherwise contact Derbyshire police tel: 101. Alternatively, you can use the national online reporting system.

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously tel:  0800 555 111.

Additional information for South Derbyshire:

If it is an ongoing problem, report the anti-social behaviour to Safer South Derbyshire Partnership

tel: 01283 595795