Using premises for drug dealing or taking

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

Report drug dealing or drug taking in your community to Derbyshire police tel: 101.  Alternatively, you can use the national online reporting system.

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously tel: 0800 555 111.