Skip to content

Street drinking

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

All areas

Report street drinking to Derbyshire police:

If you're concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously, tel: 0800 555 111.

Additional information for South Derbyshire

If it is an ongoing problem, report the anti-social behaviour to Safer South Derbyshire Partnership, tel: 01283 595795.