Criminal damage to vehicles

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

If damage is being caused now, contact Derbyshire police tel: 999. Otherwise contact Derbyshire police tel: 101. Alternatively, you can use the national online reporting system.

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously tel: 0800 555 111.