Information and contacts for you to report damage related anti-social behaviour.

All areas

If the incidents are happening now, contact Derbyshire police tel: 999. Otherwise contact Derbyshire police tel: 101. 

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously tel: 0800 555 111.

Amber Valley

Report graffiti to Amber Valley Borough Council:


Report graffiti to Bolsover District Council tel: 01246 242424.


Report graffiti to Chesterfield Borough Council:

Derby City

Report graffiti to Derby City Council tel: 0333 200 6981 (24-hour automated line).

Derbyshire Dales

Report graffiti to Derbyshire Dales District Council:


Report graffiti to Erewash Borough Council:

High Peak

Report graffiti to High Peak Borough Council tel: 0345 129 7777  or 01298 28400.

North East Derbyshire

Report graffiti to North East Derbyshire District Council tel: 01246 231111.

South Derbyshire

Report graffiti to South Derbyshire  District Council.

If it is an ongoing problem, report the anti-social behaviour to Safer South Derbyshire Partnership tel: 01283 595795