Criminal damage to street furniture

Information and contacts for you to report this type of anti-social behaviour.

If you know who caused the damage, contact Derbyshire police tel: 101.  

If you are concerned about reporting to the police, you contact call Crimestoppers  anonymously tel: 0800 555 111. 

Otherwise contact Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190.